Sunday, May 07, 2006

Oy vey.

My kitchen sink backed up and overflowed everywhere this afternoon. What a total pain in the ass. The frustrating part is that it's got nothing to do with me -- my apartment is on the ground floor, so I get all the crap through my pipes. Even worse, this is the fourth time this has happened.

No, I'm not kidding; I wish I were.

At least today I was home, and able to get a hold of the building manager, and he found someone to snake the drain.

Again.

That gurgling sound out of nowhere is never good, certainly not when the resultant flood of dirty drain water soaks 3/4 of the carpeting in your house. Funny how they never want to replace said carpeting, isn't it.

And to think I spent two years wondering why I was getting sick all the time.

Duh.

If it happens again, screw it, I'm moving. I guess I should start saving up, because this time I won't be able to do it with just me and my car -- I'll have to hire movers. :P

Oh well.

Laundry time, more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, it hasn't happened for a few weeks now, but our bathroom sinks do the same thing, though they never overflowed. It really sucks. Good luck on the moving thing. We're packing for a move now, and you never realize how much crap you have until you have to put it in boxes. ;-)

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home