Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Back to O'Dark Thirty blogging. :)

I got the confirmation email from ucla extension this morning, I got into both courses I'd signed up for. Yay! I start in June. I am really looking forward to this. Maybe this will be a better path for me than acting, who knows. All I know at the moment is that I cannot stay where I am without losing my mind. I do not want to be a waiter for the rest of my life, thanks. So, I'm taking a break from acting, and doing something else for a while.

And studying for the damn GRE. I don't know how many of you reading this (is anybody except Marius reading this?) have taken or plan on taking that test, but it's $130 each time you take it. Ouch!! They sure do getcha there, don't they. Mayhap they want to ensure you're serious and not just screwing around? I don't care, $130 is still a lot of money to take a test.

I can't say I'm excited by the necessity of going to work today, but since there are bills to be paid, I must. Whee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rock on! I might just take some creative writing courses soon.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home