Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Book research has begun.

It started a couple of days ago, with an idea sent to me by Marius. It's funny, we both thought we were on the same page until I sent him some of my research and the paragraphs I'd written, at which point he tells me we're going in opposite directions. Not only are we going in opposite directions, but we've apparently switched gender roles as well -- I'm researching and trying to figure out how to make it work, and he's taking the metaphysical route. Too funny.

That notwithstanding, I think this will be a grand adventure for the both of us. I can't wait to see how it turns out! The frustrating part is having to put it all on hold and go to work for 10 hours. Yuck. But they're only scheduling me for four shifts, so that leaves three full days to play. I just need to remember to take a notebook with me to work to write down ideas before they take a flying leap out of my brain. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home