Friday, May 19, 2006

Late start today, I know. I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what to write about, and my little Nala cat is being cute and purry and cuddly. :) I need to get a friend for her; I took out a full length mirror yesterday, and she cuddled right up against it and purred, and was not too happy when I put it away again. *sigh* Poor little cat. So, I've decided to adopt the next little stray I find. I just hope I don't find them in the engine compartment of my car like I did last time.

One month to go until classes start at UCLA. I'm really looking forward to it. Part of me feels like I should have done this a long time ago, and the other realizes that everything happens when it's supposed to. Hopefully this will lead to something good. At the very least, it will be time set aside to write every day.

Time to go to work. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home