Thursday, June 15, 2006

Well kids, I've started a new business. I have finally admitted to myself that my continuing presence in the restaurant world is sucking my soul away. So, I've decided to give someting else a try.

No, I haven't quit my serving job -- yet.

The new business is a music-movie-game rental company called E3Flix. It's similar to Netflix in that you rent movies or whatever from them, they send it in the mail with a postage paid envelope to return the thing and all that. But they pay people like me commissions based on how many subscriptions I sell.

So if you would be so kind, take a gander at my website and if you're interested, sign up. If you think you'll be able to refer people, do yourself a favor and sign up under the "become an affiliate" link. That way, you get paid. :)

I have a lot of other things to write about, I just have to whittle it all down from my journals. :)

After I go to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home